- A subscription to NBO’s Over/Under E-newsletter, with news about NBO members, articles and videos from expert basket makers, and notices of upcoming events of interest to the basket making community
- Early registration for the NBO Biennial Conference (so you can get into your favorite workshops before they fill up!)
- Submit your work to all NBO exhibitions
- Submit workshop and event listings to the NBO website calendar
- A subscription to Basketry+ magazine, our quarterly magazine documenting the work of outstanding basket makers in America.
- Discounted rates on a two-year membership
- Individual artists are included in our “Featured Member Friday” spotlight on NBO Facebook and Instagram
- Basketry businesses and galleries are featured in selected NBO social media postings
- A listing and link on the NBO website:
- Professional artists and teachers may choose to have either an Enhanced Member page or a website link and description of your work (up to 100 words) on the Business Members page.
- Museums and schools receive a link and description (up to 100 words) on the Museums & Schools page.
- Other basketry-related businesses receive a link and description (up to 100 words) on the Business Members page.
- Need some help with an artist statement? Go here: Artist Statement Tips – [pdf download]
Enhanced Membership for those outside the USA includes a mailing surcharge of $10 for Canada and $20 for other countries.